missmeyet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching Crisis In Egypt Closely

Go down

Watching Crisis In Egypt Closely Empty Watching Crisis In Egypt Closely

It's morning in Egypt and wondering what today will bring? There is a lot of chatter that the regime is setting up the protesters and trying to provoke them into a clash with the army.
There is a call from some of the protesters for non violence.
I was shocked when Mubarak didn't step down. This seems strange.
Something very odd about the whole affair.
This was also a doozy,
During a House Intelligence Committee hearing Thursday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper called Egypt's branch of the Muslim Brotherhood movement "largely secular."
I called the White House .Between this and some of Clapper's other clueless comments let the comment line know that the man needs to be replaced. Another Obama big boo boo.
Newt Gingrich commented on the crisis.He was exactly right. I've listened to Newt on various topics and i think i could really get behind this man for President.I also heard Michelle Bachman speak at C-pac. Either of these 2 would be excellent. There are a lot of good candidates.Too many good candidates.Tough choice.It's going to be interesting.I do think Newt may end up being my first choice.Not sure yet. The short list is still short.Same ppl;just add Bachman as another possible.
I won't vote for Romney or Trump. Reservations.
On the other hand if it came down to those 2 and Obama there's no doubt in my mind.
Either one would be better.
I still like Huckabee.Voted for him last time around. As i said,it's tough to choose one.
The news is on in the background. This day might be decisive but then i was certain yesterday would have been decisive.
It's late...will watch some more news and hope for the best.
BTW.The bar for the emoticons doesn't work because it's not showing up. It's a matter of changing the size of the board and then you'll be able to view more emoticons. Will fix before i sign off.
Now check out the other categories. Working.
There's 3 altogether. General. Holidays. Patriotic.

[left]
boxerpaws
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin

https://missmeyet.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum